Possible Identity of Mysterious Figure (Spoilers)

Rikimaru.7890

First of someone is going to say "there already is a discussion about it" yeah, yeah spare me that comment.Now this may sound insane at first, but there are several things that support the idea, so without further ado the Mysterious Figure could be Livia.It could be her real appearence how she is now, as one of the stories about her claimed she eventually became a lich. When we met her in LW3 EP6 she said she used the Scepter of Orr to extend her life, but it's not clear how it worked, so perhaps it turned her into a lich just like Vizier Khilbron. And with the power of the Scepter of Orr she could command Joko's armies with ease, as it has great power over all undead. Another thing is the fact that Livia recruited Zinn to help with the War in Kryta for Salma to take the throne. So even after the war ended it would make sense for her to keep an eye on Zinn, thus she would know where his secret labs are hidden all around Tyria.The Mysterious Figure also appears to have red hair just like Livia and her clothes kinda resemble those Livia wore back in GW1.But what about her human form when we met her? Well that could be result of Mesmer magic by Countess Anise to make it more easy for her to appear in public.

@Animi.4617 said:The problem with thos theory that The commander (us) knows Livia and how she looks. And The commander neither knew WHO was that figure in The vision. Also we actually got to see her at The end of The episode, The commander should have realise its Livia then.

I think the OP's point is that Livia's appearance at the end of LS3 could have been a disguise. We have precedent for a necromancer lich being able to appear as he did when alive (Khilbron), and Livia appears to use a mix of necromancer and mesmer magic in the relevant instances, so it certainly seems to be within her capabilities.

Alternatively, her Awakened appearance could be a disguise she used to infiltrate the Awakened.

I'd put the OP's theory in the 'unlikely, but possible' category, myself.

Archived