No communication between balance team and game?

Loboling.5293

Blunderbuss: Reduced the bleeding stacks inflicted at each tier by 1. Increased the duration of bleeding from 5 seconds to 7 seconds at all tiers.

You can't make this stuff up. Someone must of told another who knew nothing about the game to go and make changes to all the skills... So funny, not that it changes anything, but so damn funny that someone went into the code, to change the duration of blunderbuss's bleed effect. This as part of a response that condi spike damage is too high.

I think 2 hours a week of time playing gw2 should be mandatory for anyone working at the company. haha

@Loboling.5293 said:Blunderbuss: Reduced the bleeding stacks inflicted at each tier by 1. Increased the duration of bleeding from 5 seconds to 7 seconds at all tiers.

You can't make this stuff up. Someone must of told another who knew nothing about the game to go and make changes to all the skills... So funny, not that it changes anything, but so kitten funny that someone went into the code, to change the duration of blunderbuss's bleed effect. This as part of a response that condi spike damage is too high.

I think 2 hours a week of time playing gw2 should be mandatory for anyone working at the company. haha

I think it's funny that you think you know more about how you think the game should be ... than Anet knows how they want the game to work; I'm going to put my bets on Anet changing the game to what they want it to be over anything else any day.

If you read the upcoming patch notes warning we got, you would know exactly why all these changes were made to condition application skills.

Archived