Signet of undeath, suggestion for rework.

killfil.3472

Personally, I think that a utility skill that has such a massive cooldown seems somewhat inefficient.I would suggest to change it so that, instead of being a utility, it could be an Elite skill (the massive cooldown would seem more logical then, at least to me °-°).Rather than targeting a small area and revive 3 players, it could revive up to 5 players in a small area surrounding the necromancer in question.The passive effect would be unchanged.

Anyone else agrees?

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:The active is fine, just needs a shorter cast time so you can get someone up before they're stomped.
Maybe
a larger radius.

The passive, on the other hand...

The passive will probably be useful on Scourge because Scourge is that LF starved

I think Dessicate will be much better than SoU for that. You can use the former out of combat, and even during combat the LF/sec is not that much lower. Talking PvP that is.

@kKagari.6804 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:The active is fine, just needs a shorter cast time so you can get someone up before they're stomped.
Maybe
a larger radius.

The passive will probably be useful on Scourge because Scourge is that LF starved

I think Dessicate will be much better than SoU for that. You can use the former out of combat, and even during combat the LF/sec is not that much lower. Talking PvP that is.

PvE, too.

@kKagari.6804 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

Maybe
a larger radius.

Untraited Signet of Undeath gives roughly the same ammount ot LF(1/3% more) as traited Dessicate. If you use it purely for LF then the Signet is better.

@mazut.4296 said:

@kKagari.6804 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

Maybe
a larger radius.

Untraited Signet of Undeath gives roughly the same ammount ot LF(1/3% more) as traited Dessicate. If you use it purely for LF then the Signet is better.

Yeah, I was just taking situations into account. Situationally they each have their pros and cons. I prefer dessicate though.

@kKagari.6804 said:

@mazut.4296 said:

@kKagari.6804 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:

Maybe
a larger radius.

Yeah, I was just taking situations into account. Situationally they each have their pros and cons. I prefer dessicate though.

Yeah me too, the signet is useless and taking it for only its passive effect is a waste. Unless there is some super specific build around math that can use it I would never take it.

Archived