Just wanted to share my last match.

Evalia.7103

Here's the glorious screenshot. 5 top stats, 37.7% team damage and 52.5% team healing. https://imgur.com/a/sbM66I won a 1v3 on far, then enemy team gathered and killed me with 5 players. We still lost the game eventually - my team could not win a 4v2 by themselves. -23 for this game. Plat 2 rating, but I assume I got matched with silver players in my team.

@"andrenaline.4286" said:https://imgur.com/a/Vo9Kk bronze 3 here so what ?

When you do 22.6% damage and it is a top stat in your team it only means that you did more damage than others by a sliver. (Your team did 77.4% damage, 77.4/4 = 19.35% damage on average)) Same goes for your other stats. So in your case your team was actually contributing a lot of damage/healing compared to you. In my case if I do 40% of my team damage it means I did 2.66x more damage than my other teammates, because they only have 15% damage on average. And healed for more than all 4 of them combined, so more than 4x healing. on a spellbreaker.

well if it makes you feel better I just found a game I was inhttps://twitch.tv/videos/2014890331hr39min we played I'm the guardian.. Chaith had 36% dmg (same as op) noticing it before the game ended... I was the guardian though so im only healing he's throwing me in a group of "bad player no damage" "theys four of them can easily kill those pugs" no i was healing them not that easy of kills then but the opposing team had tons of condis with that scourge and burn guard combined with a deadeye.

Whats the difference between team dmg and team dmg vs enemies? Dmg on yourself?

@"Evalia.7103" said:Here's the glorious screenshot. 5 top stats, 37.7% team damage and 52.5% team healing. https://imgur.com/a/sbM66I won a 1v3 on far, then enemy team gathered and killed me with 5 players. We still lost the game eventually - my team could not win a 4v2 by themselves. -23 for this game. Plat 2 rating, but I assume I got matched with silver players in my team.

The emphasis is mine. New players and relatively low skilled players are the life blood of the game. They are ignored, disparaged or driven away at our peril. That's how we got where we are now.

@Ithilwen.1529 said:

@"Evalia.7103" said:Here's the glorious screenshot. 5 top stats, 37.7% team damage and 52.5% team healing.
I won a 1v3 on far, then enemy team gathered and killed me with 5 players. We still lost the game eventually - my team could not win a 4v2 by themselves. -23 for this game.
Plat 2 rating, but I assume I got matched with silver players in my team.

The emphasis is mine. New players and relatively low skilled players are the life blood of the game. They are ignored, disparaged or driven away at our peril. That's how we got where we are now.

I'd go on a limb and say dedicated, consistent, long-time players are the "life blood" of games. I doubt new players with 0 ties to a game, bottom-of-the-barrel noobs, and bad players who lose a lot (thus don't enjoy their time in the game) are what games run on. Also, guild wars 2 is extremely easy to pick up and play and is widely regarded as extremely casual. That's how we got where we are now.

You have it completely backwards.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"Evalia.7103" said:Here's the glorious screenshot. 5 top stats, 37.7% team damage and 52.5% team healing.
I won a 1v3 on far, then enemy team gathered and killed me with 5 players. We still lost the game eventually - my team could not win a 4v2 by themselves. -23 for this game.

I'd go on a limb and say dedicated, consistent, long-time players are the "life blood" of games. I doubt new players with 0 ties to a game, bottom-of-the-barrel noobs, and bad players who lose a lot (thus don't enjoy their time in the game) are what games run on. Also, guild wars 2 is extremely easy to pick up and play and is widely regarded as
extremely
casual.
That's how we got where we are now.

Both of you are right!

@Burnfall.9573 said:

I'd go on a limb and say dedicated, consistent, long-time players are the "life blood" of games. I doubt new players with 0 ties to a game, bottom-of-the-barrel noobs, and bad players who lose a lot (thus don't enjoy their time in the game) are what games run on. Also, guild wars 2 is extremely easy to pick up and play and is widely regarded as
extremely
casual.

Both of you are right!

Pick a side! There is no room for neutrality in forums!

@Kerivek.5740 said:

extremely
casual.

Both of you are right!

Pick a side! There is no room for neutrality in forums!

:)

Archived