Re: "Quality of Life: Team health Bars"

Swagger.1459

• ArenaNet Staff

@Swagger.1459 said:Will this feature be a settings option that shows health bars in pve and wvw as well?

There will be an option to turn it off. This is PvP only for now. I feel like it might be pretty messy in WvW, but we can talk about turning it on there as well if WvW players want that.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Will this feature be a settings option that shows health bars in pve and wvw as well?

There will be an option to turn it off. This is PvP only for now. I feel like it might be pretty messy in WvW, but we can talk about turning it on there as well if WvW players want that.

Could you also put it in PvE if it's possible ? Druids in T4 and Raids definitly need it.

Thanks for the reply!

I have a feeling that players who use heal support builds would appreciate it for every mode.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Swagger.1459 said:

Thanks for the reply!

I have a feeling that players who use heal support builds would appreciate it for every mode.

Actually, it looks like health bars already show up for squads. Are people wanting to see health bars for people outside of their squad?

Thanks for the reply!

Actually, it looks like health bars already show up for squads. Are people wanting to see health bars for people outside of their squad?

That would be cool too. Possible to make the "outside of squad health bars" a separate option?

• ArenaNet Staff

@Swagger.1459 said:

Thanks for the reply!

That would be cool too. Possible to make the "outside of squad health bars" a separate option?

It's likely possible, but it's something outside of our teams normal responsibilities. I'll talk to some folks.

Thanks for the reply!

It's likely possible, but it's something outside of our teams normal responsibilities. I'll talk to some folks.

Awesome! Thank you very much!

To make it viable for WvW it would require having a 4th color for the enemies that are not in teams. Beasts, aetherblades, etc. And it can't be white like neutral points are, it would be confusing with critters having white too.

People already has too much trouble with how close green and blue are for many of them. IT may be time to check some colorblind palettes to pick better colors that will work for everyone.

Thanks for the reply!

Actually, it looks like health bars already show up for squads.
Are people wanting to see health bars for people outside of their squad
?Only, if you add a checkbox for both, activating/deactivating healthbars in
and
outside of your squad/team/group. This way, it would also be possible, to deactivate healthbars overall.

Archived