Birthday Level Boosts

i'd rather have an option where i dont have to receive tomes of knowledge, lvl20 boosters, bday gun, bloodstone dusts, auric dusts, empyreal stars, dragonites...

I don't have a use for any of these... and i can't sell them what is the point????????????????? whats the meaning of life?

i have like 8k spirits shards, 20 ascended armor sets, all my toons are lvl 259, deleted all my eaters cuz i hate clicking... why keep giving me these useless items....

Its true. A quarter of one of my bank slots is filled with superfluous level boosters and birthday-related stuff I can't see myself ever using.Its unfortunate, but ultimately I didn't do anything to earn that stuff apart from owning the game, so I can't in good conscience complain about it.

(The other three quarters are filled with Tomes of Knowledge, which I WILL bitch about down the road. >.>)

~ Kovu

@"Kovu.7560" said:Its true. A quarter of one of my bank slots is filled with superfluous level boosters and birthday-related stuff I can't see myself ever using.Its unfortunate, but ultimately I didn't do anything to earn that stuff apart from owning the game, so I can't in good conscience complain about it.

(The other three quarters are filled with Tomes of Knowledge, which I WILL kitten about down the road. >.>)

~ Kovu

I used to store stuff like that, now I just consume them instantly when i get them. yeah they don't stack buffs, but i dont care. Also gem store item packages I will completely ignore if boosters are in the package. I wonder to myself... "Is the price higher because these are in there?"

Archived