Full Potential Deadeye

Vallun.2071

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Good kitten. Although I doubt I could ever succeed playing a build like this, I loved watching it in action and seeing how synergetic all your equipment and trait choices are. Cool to see a build without trickery too. Nicely done. Did you use this in ranked last season?

no i actually came up with it right after the season ended, but i will for sure be using the build in the future, even though i dont think its the most competitive of builds (compared to daredevil dp or core sd).

But it takes 20s+ to stack up for 15K damage shots thats why dd rifle isnt OP at all on especially not in PvP where damage is half of WvW etc etc and so on. Not to mention only having 11K hp for that kind of damage, that balances it.

At least thats what all the dds have been telling me.

@Dawdler.8521 said:But it takes 20s+ to stack up for 15K damage shots thats why dd rifle isnt OP at all on especially not in PvP where damage is half of WvW etc etc and so on. Not to mention only having 11K hp for that kind of damage, that balances it.

At least thats what all the dds have been telling me.

yea the malice ramp time is a good balance, though the playstyle of my build tries to work around that with the malice on stealth attack trait

Archived