Needed- Endless Stone Dwarf Tonic

Swagger.1459

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:That would be a cool tonic. However all the humanoid transformation tonics need to be useable in combat and while on a mount. Anything less means they’re too limited to bother with.

and let's not forget that weird 15 minute timer?ever use tonics in a story instance, or an event chain, only to constantly lose the transformation at random intervals.I agree not being able to mount is really annoying, I once raised a suggestion that if mounted transformation is impossible, just automatically suspend, or de-activate the tonic so the mounting works normally, but without the transformation (and optimally so, reactivates the transformation after)

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:That would be a cool tonic. However all the humanoid transformation tonics need to be useable in combat
and
while on a mount. Anything less means they’re too limited to bother with.

and let's not forget that weird 15 minute timer?ever use tonics in a story instance, or an event chain, only to constantly lose the transformation at random intervals.I agree not being able to mount is really annoying, I once raised a suggestion that if mounted transformation is impossible, just automatically suspend, or de-activate the tonic so the mounting works normally, but without the transformation (and optimally so, reactivates the transformation after)

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:That would be a cool tonic. However all the humanoid transformation tonics need to be useable in combat
and
while on a mount. Anything less means they’re too limited to bother with.

A 200kg gliding stone dwarf would ruin my immersion anyway! ?

Archived