Thief shortbow skill 5

Delweyn.1309

I would like to know why it takes so long to shoot the arrow that tp, when we push the skill 5 ?I don't mean the tp after the arrow hits the destination, I mean to shoot the arrow.It's not 1 sec OK, but in the skill's tip, there is no cast time and ingame, it seems more like 1/4 sec. (1/2 sometimes).We can clearly see a time between the moment where we press the button and the moment where the arrow is fired.

Is it a tip problem ? Or a bad skill's mecanic ?

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:It should only be the animation.If I recall it correctly it is not something which can't be interrupted ( when you press 5 the arrow get fired whatever ).

It can be interrupted.In PvP other Thieves can rarely interrupt Infiltrator's Arrow by Headshot. However, never seen it being interrupted by anything else.

Never had it interrupted in over 3 years... are you sure?Also, all interrupt are the same. The only thing about P4 is that you can spam 3 of it in a row if you want.

@Shirlias.8104 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:It should only be the animation.If I recall it correctly it is not something which can't be interrupted ( when you press 5 the arrow get fired whatever ).

It can be interrupted.In PvP other Thieves can rarely interrupt Infiltrator's Arrow by Headshot. However, never seen it being interrupted by anything else.

Never had it interrupted in over 3 years... are you sure?Also, all interrupt are the same. The only thing about P4 is that you can spam 3 of it in a row if you want.

Yes, I am very very sure. Triggered me more then few times =DSame goes for Headshot. One Thief can interrupt other Thief's Headshot even though it is supposed to have no Channel time.

@Alatar.7364 said:

Yes, I am very very sure. Triggered me more then few times =DSame goes for Headshot. One Thief can interrupt other Thief's Headshot even though it is supposed to have no Channel time.

On headshot this happened plenty of times to me too :lol:

Archived