you are ridiculous, worse than you can not do, no, you are anet, you can!

after 6 years of game in pvp there is always only and only one modality, conquering these benedicts 3 points 5v5 end.you have started a pvp season to pick up more player in pvp and now become a ridiculous ... togend the queue in team the season has no sense .... wins who is more lucky and you are player who know to play and not who know to play .. not to talk about the classes ... totally brainless..memser that makes 40 stacks of confusion ... breakstun on the dodge (while can stomp), scourge that makes condition to larger areas of the same points and convertes every kind of boon ..... holosmith that makes cc to area and only dodgging make 10k of mine random because it is right thing .... thief with skill unblockable that do 5-6k and steal 2 boon and must only spread a key ... ... not to talk about the balanced that you place rightly in the beautiful emotion of the season..for what the players are making a season and are placed in a beautiful place ... should rebuild to play and forgive all their points ... .. you are taking around .... if you have been opened this expansion and you are treated by shit ..... ve you have highly friends of people who have wasted 6 years to play a game and that we have also made money ...... the most absorption is the system of lost points /won points ..... if you are with 400 points of benefit that i win 13 points and if i win with 4 points of advantage if me and deal 6 are already .... then when i lose with 400 points of disadvant i lost 17/21 points ... not enough that i passed an entire matches to right right and left to solve the open .. and to do the work that all my companions do not because plat 2 the people does fully shit that does not know what its role ... but beyond to lose with 400 points of disadvant i lost 21 points ... and if i win me neither 6 ........ you are ridiculous and do not deserve more nothing from none ... do the tournaments and do so so that only 1 team can win ... people are also brought to patrice only and only one team won till the tournament was expired ..... infinity unranked queue for those to find bot or people who has never played ... then arrives in tournasment and you find against people who have played more time togheter and are much more good respect to you and you are disqualified at the first round ..... and always the only one win ... making frustrant and well even this further attempting ..... compliments ... you are the joke of all the mmo to my notice.. ..I'm too curious to see if you can ruin the pvp more than it already is now February 6th.

As a gw1 vet if you are sick of ranked play and circlequest. I found peace in unranked stronghold. all the trash like bots, hackers, match manipulators, and pve reward hunters/afks are all in ranked playing each other. it makes unranked even more peaceful off season. Plus it brings back the feel of gw1 with team play and fun maps like FA and JQ.. Let the ranked cesspool rot and move past it, otherwise frustration is in your future.

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:As a gw1 vet if you are sick of ranked play and circlequest. I found peace in unranked stronghold. all the trash like bots, hackers, match manipulators, and pve reward hunters/afks are all in ranked playing each other. it makes unranked even more peaceful off season. Plus it brings back the feel of gw1 with team play and fun maps like FA and JQ.. Let the ranked cesspool rot and move past it, otherwise frustration is in your future.

Peaceful is a rather odd word for it.Personally I would mostly play ranked during season but recently chose to practice some new builds and professions so joined unranked. The amount of chaotic and unstructured gameplay was somehow worse than ranked. Certainly I can understand people not being great at every build but the overwhelming lack of tactical decisions made it more difficult to play. In many games people just ran to already capped nodes in groups for no apparent reason. In some matches there would be a solo player who would only run far, down in under 10 secs and repeat the process. for the remainder of the game. There were some good encounters which helped me improve how I played the class I was new to, but practically all of the matches were of poor quality comparatively.

It certainly gave the impression that during season, the unranked mode isn't worth touching because although it probably doesn't have wintrading or "hackers" it also lacks quality for most of the time. It makes sense however, because why would a semi-competent player join unranked when you can get the same rewards + more during season in rated pvp.

This is based on the current season 10 experience for approximately 40 unranked matches over 6-7 days.

Archived