Time Frame for Lion Griffon Skin availability?

Nobody can know for sure, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday, before patch) at the very least since there's a slim chance that they'll do anything to the store before that time. However, I'd be willing to bet that it'll stay in the store for at least another week after that. After two weeks though, no telling if it will still be up for purchase.

The LionBird was introduced on 30 Jan, so I'd predict it will remain at least until the 15th, probably at least to the 19th. But... ANet's gemshop team has managed to break all patterns time & again, so I wouldn't count on it. Plus if you convert gold to gems, I wouldn't count on the current rate (~108 g per 400 gems) to hold; they have a nasty habit of throwing in a key discount or a new set of backpack wings whenever we least expect it.

Updated: the Grand Lion Mountfit is being removed in 7 days, i.e. the 13th

And voila, ANet managed to break their previous pattern by reducing the time available to two weeks (vs three weeks for all but the first one).

Fortunately, the OP, @Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209, plans to purchase by Friday of this week, so all should be well for some of us :)

Archived