Arena Net: "Warrior = Whirling Axe"

Juba.8406

For Balthazar's sake ... Can you please stop buffing this skill in almost every kitten patch ?!

No one uses it and none will ever do.

=======

"GS AA buff"Yeah good luck using that.

"100b buff only in PvE"Facepalm.jpeg

"Winds of Disenchantment & Loss Aversion Nerfed"Thank you for killing what left of Warri...... Ahem ... Bubble bots in WvW.

"Warrior's Sprint & Burst Mastery Buff"Anet: Hey Warriors!, Because of this useless patch we thought of giving you a 3/4 eaten saliva-soaked cookie! Here you go......... ENJOY! ......EVIL LAUGHTER IN SCARLET VOICE

@Flauvious.6195 said:Lol you all complaining because warrior didn't get massively buffed while ignoring all the nerf to other classes. Spellbreaker/power mesmer/druid/holosmith are going to be the PvP meta now. Just watch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, are you saying other classes can complain while the warrior community cannot? Even a little bit? OK then. I mean, its a class we are playing so... Alright. Got ya

@SASHI.7260 said:

@Flauvious.6195 said:Lol you all complaining because warrior didn't get massively buffed while ignoring all the nerf to other classes. Spellbreaker/power mesmer/druid/holosmith are going to be the PvP meta now. Just watch.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, are you saying other classes can complain while the warrior community cannot? Even a little bit? OK then. I mean, its a class we are playing so... Alright. Got ya

Anyone can complain, just saying warrior was one of the more balanced classes already so idk what sweeping changes you were expecting. Even if it got no changes it would be in a really good spot now due to other class nerfs.

The thing I would complain about is how gs and axe are apparently the only weapons that exist and maces/hammer/Oh sword are just left in the dumpster. Buff bad weapons, not the ones everyone already uses.

@"Flauvious.6195" said:Anyone can complain.

I said it before and i will say it again.

The real problem of Warrior community is that we don't QQ enough.

Anet Balance is driven by QQ.

Just look when a nerf hits Scourge for example....... DEFCON 1 on forums and 3 reddit posts with over 100 up votes of QQ.

What Boils my eggs with the recent changes is .... it addresses the wrong issues .........

Warrior was already weak in WvW zerging but Anet thinks hes OP, They killed what left of the mindless bubble bots there, a game play which i really despise much, and with no compensation into a proper WvW zerg game play.

100b is already weak and requires a costly setup in addition to how it opens you up for enemy attacks but Anet thinks it needs just a 10% buff in PvE!!!..... PvE which requires no set up for 100b anyway.

Spellbreaker Was OP but Arena Net said "Hey lets nerf Core Warrior instead!!"

Its like you are discussing Cars and Motors but someone jumps on you ... "Hey but Cats are fluffy" ....... I mean what the fuck Arean Net ?!

The funny thing is, the damage buff didn’t make 100B Raid-viable because it will never be. Due to mechanics you simply cannot afford to use a skill with such a devastatingly long self-root attached.

At best you’ll get yourself killed, at worst you’ll wipe the entire party.

It needs to be uprooted before we can get serious about even thinking about taking it to Raids.

Archived