Badge of honor currency and the new world restructuring. Add more items to buy with this currency.

Hitman.5829

If you are planing on remodeling WvW, it would be nice if you add new items that can be purchase with Badge of Honor currency.Suggestions:

• You could add a special food recipe to craft WvW food that uses badges of honor. (The current food that we can purchase is lower tier and not up to standards). Add a food recipe that reduces condition damage by 33%.
  • Add enhancement recipes that reduces condition damage by 3% and which use badges of honor as crafting materials.
  • Allow us to unlock most PvE skins (not black lion skins) by purchasing them with badges. Most of us hardcore WvW players don't venture in PvE and as a result of that we don't get to unlock most weapon and armor skins.

That is all I can think for now. I would really love if you could at least make food recipes that use badge of honor as ingredient.

I am also for giving us more viable ways to spend and use the WvWvW related currencies (badge of honors, proof of heroics, testimonies of heroics), but the suggested foods would be too powerful

I rather see both direct and condition damage toned down for WvWvW, but that is a separate topic.

Here are my suggested of what could be purchased with badges and proofs/testimonies of heroics:

1. Fractal related things e.g. pristine relics. 100 badge s= 1 relic (1 ascended ring would thus cost 1000 badges and infused mist band would cost 10000 badges, 100 badges = 1 stabilizing matrix, 1000 badges = Vial of Condensed Mists Essence (the suggested prices are intentionally high)
  2. More weapon and armor skins (we already have quite a lot via reward tracks + buying with badges, but more would be nice as veteran players want to grind more and more and soon there is not much more to grind without going to pve, which is not fun)
  3. Precursors needed for legendary weapons e.g. 5000 testimonies/proofs of heroics + 5000 badges + 100 laurels to purchase a gift of WvWvW mastery, which could replace Gift of Maguuma Mastery or Gift of Desert Mastery (the suggested price is intentionally high).

I guess not many people do it like I do, but I constantly change builds for different stats so I use all mine on exo gear to test, and also buying cheap food from the provisioner (I also grind armor from reward tracks, that's how much I like testing builds) so for me I actually have a lack of them. I can understand though, I have a friend that has about the same amount as you Euryon (I think they might even have double that amount now), even though I've tried to persuade them into using them - maybe there can be another use that people can use them for, who don't use them for gear/food like I do and can benefit everyone. If grandmaster marks are not implemented in skirmish chests (they should be imho) then maybe they can possibly buy them for a reasonable exchange of badges of honor? I think there should be some consideration into finding an alternative use for them.

@intox.6347 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Add a food recipe that reduces condition damage by 33%.Do you really play wvw or just go in, die in duel and then cry on forum ? All your topics looks same (my war dont kill everybody with 2 skills, nerf other buff war)

How about food : Reduce incoming damage by 15% + cant be critically hit

Do you even play this game?

• There is protection which reduces damage by -33%
  • There is condition called weakness which reduces damage by -50%.
  • There is food which reduce damage by -10%

Combined all of that in a build and you get -93% damage reduction.Do you really play wvw or just go in, die in duel and then cry on forum? All your topics looks same. You are miss informed and have no idea how to play this game.

@Hitman.5829 said:Combined all of that in a build and you get -93% damage reduction.nope.

about topic:sure having more stuff to buy for bages is allways good, especially would love to buy the food i like to use while roaming for a few badges - but that would probably considered unfair as PvE players also like to use optimal food for their raids and they got to pay that much as well. so there would be need for an other way to get that food in PvE or make it sellable , so the price of that food drops for everyone and WvW focused players get another way to get the gold earned by PvE .

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:Add a food recipe that reduces condition damage by 33%.Do you really play wvw or just go in, die in duel and then cry on forum ? All your topics looks same (my war dont kill everybody with 2 skills, nerf other buff war)

How about food : Reduce incoming damage by 15% + cant be critically hit

Do you even play this game?
  • There is protection which reduces damage by -33%
  • There is condition called weakness which reduces damage by -50%.
  • There is food which reduce damage by -10%

Combined all of that in a build and you get -93% damage reduction.Do you really play wvw or just go in, die in duel and then cry on forum? All your topics looks same. You are miss informed and have no idea how to play this game.

Yo , dont act like experienced pro, by looking at your topics... u have different struggle then other ppl. Why Vaanss with SB can 1v4 and win and you die 1v1 ? You just cant handle it. When i play with sb i dont have problem with condi enemy... and now after corrupt nerf on scourge is even better.Oh yes ... you talk about zerg play that you run to make bubble into enemy lines and 7 enemy scourges put rings into your way and you die ? Sad.

Now to your datas.... that reduction dont count up lol ... also weakness is not damage reduction by 50%, but each second hit is glancing and do 50% of its dmg.And you dont have any option how to fights against condi as a SB ? Resistance ? Condi clears ? Shield Blocks ?Also if by your theory ppl take only 7% of dmg in most of fights... why i give with my CoR rev 10-12k ? :D

Archived