I can't queue into PvP — Guild Wars 2 Forums

I can't queue into PvP

when I bring up the PvP panel and try to click either Play unranked or Compete ranked, nothing happens. Nothing. No message anywhere. Have been pvp all morning. I have tried with one character in HoTM and one in another city.

Comments

• I have restarted the program, but same problem. I rebooted my machine, and now there is a tiny difference: when i click on either of the 2 boxes either ranked or unranked, the box itself blinks and makes a noise, but that is all. It does not queue me in. Anyone have this problem? How can I report this? Should I do a reinstall? I just bought the expansion a couple of days ago, but I have been playing non-stop since then and no problems.

• I have the same problems. I just finish one unrank match, go for the queue. I click on the button for unrank and for rank, but nothing happen. I tried to relog many times but still the same.

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭

Try to copy the startup icon on the desktop

Then follow this.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

Use the repair option. Add -repair and double click the new shortcut

• Same thing for me! I can't queue since this morning. Ranked and unrankred buttons doesnt work. Nothing happens when i click on them..

• I can't queue to pvp either, what's going on? I played last night and then it just stopped working, waited all night and this morning I still cannot queue

• @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Try to copy the startup icon on the desktop

Then follow this.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

Use the repair option. Add -repair and double click the new shortcut

That did not work. It still doesn't let me queue for pvp.

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 8, 2018

Send a in game report and post on the bug forum on the main page of the forum

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/bugs:-game-forum-website

• Same. Tried repair, tried fresh install. Queue is broken.

• Yup! Tried everything too, still not working.

• I can enter ATs, and I found that I can also enter the queue if I'm in a duo. Still locked out of the queue when solo, though.

So if you guys are still experiencing this, maybe pair up with a buddy until the bug gets sorted out.

• Not working when im in duo. The only thing i can join is duel server. Its strange.

• kin korn karn.9023kin korn karn.9023 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 10, 2018

@madmax.8367 said:
    Not working when im in duo. The only thing i can join is duel server. Its strange.

What about if the other person clicks to enter the queue? Is the other person experiencing the issue also? If so, maybe try with someone who isn't. Have you tried ATs?

Anyway, open a support ticket if you haven't already. If people are experiencing the issue differently, it may be helpful for Support to have information from different sources.

• segman.3560segman.3560 Member ✭✭✭

Nice to see old bugs returning.

• Karrier.9604Karrier.9604 Member ✭✭

same, these last days the buttons bug a lot

today a lot of people have this problem

we need to play some more games for rewards before seasons ends...

• Same issue here i can't que for unranked or ranked with or without a buddy

• Same issue.
    Can't queue unranked or ranked. By clicking the join button nothing happens.
    Can join only game browser.

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3, 2019

Just played 2 games in unranked, now I can't join any mode. Clicking the unranked or ranked button does not trigger anything.

• Eme.2018Eme.2018 Member ✭✭✭

So, any news? Any reliable fix?

• Mad.6932Mad.6932 Member

Sadly, same thing here. I just came back from victorious ranked, and boom - nothing reacts. Even asked my guildbuddies if they have same thing (is it my client/account having a bug, or was it just global) and it seems it's only me.

• SAME, AGAIN

• help! i played 1 game of unranked pvp, now the button is unresponsive and I cant queue :(

• Still can't use PvP Que here either

• get this bug today. I hope they will find a fix soon

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.