Nothing new to do in SAB . . .

Gop.8713

Run through it once and do the race for annual cheeves, give Drooburt his coins and then just do the dailies to eventually get a new skin . . .

And it's still frickin' awesome :) Best three weeks of the year, except maybe the wintersday jp. Thx again so much :) :) :)

It's unlikely there will ever be anything new to do in SAB as the game mode is unchangeable. The devs have mentioned in the past that they basically had to break the game in the first place to shove SAB in there and now due to engine updates and technology updates they are unable to change it, add anything to it or create any new worlds. I'm glad its still super fun as its a shame we wont get any new worlds.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:Anet showed more attention to festivals this year with vendors, races, etc. Let us hope the trend continues and next year we get another world =)

Sadly, a new world takes a LOT more resources than skins, or events in existing maps.

• Designers
  • Map makers
  • Model/animation makers
  • Storyboard writers
  • Audio/music/speech
  • Mechanics/physics

There’s simply a lot more work involved.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Mewcifer.5198 said:Anet showed more attention to festivals this year with vendors, races, etc. Let us hope the trend continues and next year we get another world =)

Sadly, a new world takes a LOT more resources than skins, or events in existing maps.
  • Designers
  • Map makers
  • Model/animation makers
  • Storyboard writers
  • Audio/music/speech
  • Mechanics/physics

There’s simply a lot more work involved.

Oh, I know. I am aware that new SAB worlds are a big undertaking.

It just seems this year they did a little bit for all the festivals with adding races and minor tweaks to things. I am just hoping next year they put all their effort into one festival (really any of them would be okay in my book) and give one festival a larger update. Maybe instead of a full world they can update it a zone at a time. It wouldn't be as huge but it would appease the people who want new stuff for it.

Archived