Bauble Vendor that stays after the Super Adventure Box Event

Hi,

now we have a node in our homeinstance and harvest baubles every day it would be nice to have a bauble vendor that is availbale after the super adventure box event so we can exchange our bauble stacks into bauble bubbles.

What do you think? (if you are a skritt please gather more friends befor you answer)

best regardsMr. Bauble Bubble

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

@Rasimir.6239 said:If I recall correctly, Moto has always been around to take your baubles, bauble bubbles, furniture coins and the like all year round. Hopefully he'll just keep doing that in the future.

Thank you. I was wondering as well. Hopefully, they'll add material slots for these items too.

Possibly not as the material storage stacks are diff to the bauble stacks. Eg i can store up to 1500 on materials, but only 500 baubles. It is poss they cant mix them due to this

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Rasimir.6239" said:If I recall correctly, Moto has always been around to take your baubles, bauble bubbles, furniture coins and the like all year round. Hopefully he'll just keep doing that in the future.

Thank you. I was wondering as well. Hopefully, they'll add material slots for these items too.

Possibly not as the material storage stacks are diff to the bauble stacks. Eg i can store up to 1500 on materials, but only 500 baubles. It is poss they cant mix them due to thisThey are a bit inconsistent in this regard. You can only gather new baubles inside the SAB worlds if you haven't reached your limit yet (250 / 1 stack base, plus an extra stack for each world's bag upgrade (character bound) to a total of 750 / 3 stacks per character ). Once you have reached/exceeded (e.g. if you have 748 baubles in inventory and pick up a +5 you'll end with 753 in your inventory) your limit you can no longer pick up additional baubles inside the SAB worlds. You can however carry as many bauble stacks as you have inventory slots by transfering them to your bank and back, so in theory could store a huge number of full stacks of baubles on your acount across bank and characters (as they're account bound, not character bound), and get more from reward chests (the ones bouncing at the edge of your screen), achievements and similar.

Having baubles in material storage would make it more convenient to just deposit them on whichever character you gather them (e.g. from your home instance node), but it would also circumvent the apparently purposefully included inventory limit the SAB imposes on having bauble stacks on your character (just auto-deposit them whenever you reach the limit and clear out your material storage afterwards). I suspect it's simply not in line with what the developer(s) envisions for this specific piece of content.

The way the game deals with the inconsistencies of SAB-internal currency (baubles) and GW2-wide inventory management seems to me to be bauble bubbles. You can freely exchange baubles for bubbles and vice versa without any loss, and carry/store as many bauble bubbles as you like. I think there could be made a case for bauble bubbles to be added to the wallet as they definitely are a currency that handles things "outside the box", but this may just be an edge-case where the developers thing the work involved in adding yet another wallet currency to be more than it's worth, seeing how most traffic with baubles and bauble bubbles is restricted to three weeks a year.

Archived