Anyone find any mention of Razah in PoF or Living Story?

Balor.8432

With Anet expanding the lore on the mists and gods during PoF, has anyone noticed a cameo or a small mention of Razah seems like he would be in somewhere maybe later on in the season maybe if not, i checked the GW2 wiki and found only items named after him/her/it. We never did know if Abaddon did anything to him or what Razah is really other then a being from the mists ( With a Star Trek: TNG Data personality). He can change professions at will and his story was kinda unfinished imo compared to other heroes. I just think he would be a cool character to add from GW1 that has ties to the current story if he isn't already in the game.

Not all the heroes have been referenced yet. So far, from the Nightfall heroes, Goren, Acolyte Jin and General Morgahn haven't been referenced at all, either directly or indirectly, outside of the ascended equipment. There might be a reference to them in future chapters, but that's it in the initial wave of heroes.

Goren actually does get a very minor reference. In Zephyr's Trace:

Child: Hahla's father says that Goren was stronger than our ancestor Koss.Refugee (4): And what did I tell you about Hahla's father?Child: (giggle) That he's an idiot.Refugee (4): Yes, always remember - and this is very important - Hahla's dad is an idiot.

But yeah, no reference to Razah.

@"Rognik.2579" said:Not all the heroes have been referenced yet. So far, from the Nightfall heroes, Goren, Acolyte Jin and General Morgahn haven't been referenced at all, either directly or indirectly, outside of the ascended equipment. There might be a reference to them in future chapters, but that's it in the initial wave of heroes.

I believe there is an item based on Goren as well.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Goren%27s_Eel-Tooth_Charm

@Tyson.5160

@Rognik.2579 said:Not all the heroes have been referenced yet. So far, from the Nightfall heroes, Goren, Acolyte Jin and General Morgahn haven't been referenced at all, either directly or indirectly, outside of the ascended equipment. There might be a reference to them in future chapters, but that's it in the initial wave of heroes.Note the bold part. All the old heroes got at least one piece of ascended equipment named after them, along with most of the important figures in GW2. It's any other mention that I believe has been lacking.

Archived