[BUG] backpack regen with MDF

Nah, it's not just you :)"Rapid Regeneration and Heat Therapy affect this trait, as long as the engineer is recovering lost health; Backpack Regenerator, however, does not." Taken from https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Medical_Dispersion_FieldI think it's weird that it doesn't work with as well though. Not sure the reasoning behind this.I wonder what other things do and don't work with the trait? Runes & food for example. Not sure. Would be nice to know though.

@Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:Is it jsut me or doesnt backpack regen work with medical dispersion field? llies does not seem to be healed by it.

edit, it doesnt seem like regeneration is shared via MDF either..

Backpack Regenerator only works with the new Health Insurance trait. Health Insurance increases the passive healing on Backpack Regenerator from 117 to 128.

@Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:yeah i bet the sigils that heal dont work either..

Sigil of Renewal does I think, it's hard to check with all the heals flying around though.

Best to take a friend into the Special Forces Training Arena, turn on pulsing damage, then check what skills work with MDF and how. I think it's even more complicated than some do some don't. I think Rapid Regeneration works even if you are at full health. I would have to check what other skills do that.

@Adamantium.3682 said:

@Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:yeah i bet the sigils that heal dont work either..

Sigil of Renewal does I think, it's hard to check with all the heals flying around though.

Best to take a friend into the Special Forces Training Arena, turn on pulsing damage, then check what skills work with MDF and how. I think it's even more complicated than some do some don't. I think Rapid Regeneration works even if you are at full health. I would have to check what other skills do that.

yeah i think so too, would be interesting to see if the leeching sigils, or gain life on kill sigils work too. i dunno if those exist in spvp tho

Archived