If your special action key is the same button as your mount's special action, it won't work. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

If your special action key is the same button as your mount's special action, it won't work.

I have my special action key set to C. So that means if I use C on Fractal 100, I get to do the magical jump thingy. Sometimes when you are riding a mount, you get the option to press C to do special actions such as sniff for hidden enemies. This does not work for me. I can spam C all I want and nothing happens. I have to click it with my mouse. I have C set to use that skill in my options so that's not the reason it doesn't work. I think this is just a bug and hopefully it can be fixed!

Comments

• Same here, does changing the settings to be different keys fix it?

• Armen.1483Armen.1483 Member ✭✭

ayyy can confirm that it's not fixed in 2020. Works fine if you bind an utility skill and mount skill. But with special action key in Arkk you get the bug, true.

• since you can use quite a lot of the special actions while mounted i guess the bug is rather that it is possible to bind both actions to the same key.