refund on Heroic testaments?

Ayakaru.6583

I accidentally bought 2 heroic scrolls too many, and I thought at first it'd be fine, I have more characters. (Specifically I bought the Maguuman hero scrolls).So I used them, and had 2 left, put them in the bank, and only then when I tried to take them out on an alt char, I noticed they were soulbound.So now I have spend 20 hero tokens on a character has already unlocked every Heart of the Maguuman hero challenges, meaning I can't even consume them, I just get an error that there are no more hero points. So at this point there's nothing I can do but drop/destroy them. For future reference, would it be possible to make the scrolls acountbound, or refundable?I mean, I get in this instance it was my own fault, I didn't notice they'd be soulbound, but still, it's kinda pointless, isn't it?

@strawberry deelight.1479 said:i have a question/concern old proof of heroics aren't available anymore only the new currency is. when are you going to change that on the Legendary Commander War Razor on the tab for legendary armor components???? He's still showing Certificate of Heroics only purchased with proof of heroics the old currency.

If you check the Heroics vendor, you'll see you can buy the old Proof of Heroics with the new Testimonies, a 1-for-1 swap.

Archived