Suggestion: Make the Deadeye trait "Silent Scope" work with harpoon guns

Vyrek.5019

This would be a change that fits the Deadeye thematically and would make the underwater rotation more closely resemble the standard rifle rotation. It would be a fair change because Thief has less access to stealth while underwater and could benefit a lot from having extra access to its Malicious Ripper skill. It would be a nice QoL change that would bring Thief more inline with other classes while underwater.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@Glider.5792 said:Stealth on dodge should just work with every weapon imo. Rifle would still have an advantage over it since you can reset the cooldown by kneeling, so it sounds perfectly balanced to me.

Did you say backstab every 10 seconds without losing ini? :D

You can already do it without losing ini, for a price of a utility skill or a healing skill though (or elite if playing deadeye) ;)

@Glider.5792 said:Stealth on dodge should just work with every weapon imo. Rifle would still have an advantage over it since you can reset the cooldown by kneeling, so it sounds perfectly balanced to me.

I mean that's basically what Bounding Dodge is meant to do with OH pistol. With all weapons it would just make DE strictly better than Daredevil.

@DeceiverX.8361 said:

I mean that's basically what Bounding Dodge is meant to do with OH pistol. With all weapons it would just make DE strictly better than Daredevil.

Dont forget that there is a 10sec cooldown though. 3sec stealth every 10sec for a price of dodge still isnt free.

Archived