Looking for help on profession

Kirito.2537

HI

iv been playing mesmer and enjoying her so far but i dont think its something im going to have as a main, so im basically usually playing as close to a Valkyrie class as i can, Im from black desert and i enjoy the valk from their as shes defensive does alot of damage if combo is done right and has healing support and buff support but is relatively slow due to been bulky, is there any class that fits this?

sword and shield is ideal not sure on all weapons in-game but some kinda lance weapon would be nice to use also ^_^

not expecting the exact off what i have said but something that fits at least 2 off them is great

thanks for reading :)

@Kirito.2537 said:yea i actually just saw that and was loking at warrior but warrior is just outright dps xD

think ill try gaurdain for now get a feel for her ^_^

thanks

warrior has some brawler supportive lines, but those arent exactly meta, especially not in pvein wvw zergs i often play a warrior that provides alot of cc, boonstrip and condi remove for my group, some might, fury, swiftness and heal toobut thats mainly wvw public zerg

Warrior is sustain, Guardian is support. Both are actually good DPS classes due to their designs, despite how they might be described. The faster you shake off classifications from other MMOs, the faster you can figure out what each profession in this game is good at.

For instance.... we have 3 designated "tanky classes", but none of them were ever Meta qualified for the Tank role in Raids. That job landed up being dominated by Chrono Mesmer...... the most support heavy spec of a utility support class.

@"starlinvf.1358" said:Warrior is sustain, Guardian is support. Both are actually good DPS classes due to their designs, despite how they might be described. The faster you shake off classifications from other MMOs, the faster you can figure out what each profession in this game is good at.

For instance.... we have 3 designated "tanky classes", but none of them were ever Meta qualified for the Tank role in Raids. That job landed up being dominated by Chrono Mesmer...... the most support heavy spec of a utility support class.

I agree. Just because something appears to be one thing doesn't mean it is that or more precisely the only thing it can do. You'd be surprised at what interesting things you can do with any given profession once you break away from the standard MMO thinking.

Archived