[Suggestion] Weapon set presets like Gw1

Umut.5471

Hello,This would help us choose our weapon depending on the situation easier. It should work when you are out of combat.We can already do it, for example for different fractals, I generally have different weapon choices.I can swap weapons by pressing H, going to equipment tab and dropping the alternative weapon to the slot.But if we could add those weapon pairs as a preset and keybind them, it would increase the QoL a lot in my opinion.Gw1 had a system like this already.

but GW1 also used weapon and skills differently. It sounds like all positive QOL, but its also potentially game breaking in WvW due to how skill and sigil cool downs are tracked, and the mode allows OOC to make the swap possible.

I'd much see a build template instead, but not hot keyed to makes its abuse obvious.

@starlinvf.1358 said:but GW1 also used weapon and skills differently. It sounds like all positive QOL, but its also potentially game breaking in WvW due to how skill and sigil cool downs are tracked, and the mode allows OOC to make the swap possible.

I'd much see a build template instead, but not hot keyed to makes its abuse obvious.

They can make this PvE only if it bothers much for WvW.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived