Blood as Sand(suggestion.)

Lily.1935

You know, I'm not really one who feels this trait should be selfish. And I'm all for the scourge having more support. So I had an idea. Why not change this so it gives Allies under the effect of barrier you apply a 10% damage reduction? Does a similar thing, lower damage reduction up time on yourself while aiding allies. Maybe 15% but I think 10% should be enough. What are other people's thoughts on that?

@Lily.1935 said:You know, I'm not really one who feels this trait should be selfish. And I'm all for the scourge having more support. So I had an idea. Why not change this so it gives Allies under the effect of barrier you apply a 10% damage reduction? Does a similar thing, lower damage reduction up time on yourself while aiding allies. Maybe 15% but I think 10% should be enough. What are other people's thoughts on that?

I could be wrong in thinking this but doesn't barrier already make you immune to crits? At least it feels like every time I hit a foe with barrier, my damage is severely less than normal.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@Lily.1935 said:You know, I'm not really one who feels this trait should be selfish. And I'm all for the scourge having more support. So I had an idea. Why not change this so it gives Allies under the effect of barrier you apply a 10% damage reduction? Does a similar thing, lower damage reduction up time on yourself while aiding allies. Maybe 15% but I think 10% should be enough. What are other people's thoughts on that?

I could be wrong in thinking this but doesn't barrier already make you immune to crits? At least it feels like every time I hit a foe with barrier, my damage is severely less than normal.

anet already made clear that someone with barrier still get crits.

Archived