Who do I email about an ANet Partner problem?

@"Vegeta.2563" said:I'm not looking for partnership. I'm looking to report instead, but I'm not sure the right channels to go through.

If there is some in-game exploit involved, hacking, cheating, etc, hit up the exploits email. Otherwise submit a CS ticket, and they will route it to the right people.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Reporting gives you a summary of the various paths, and more details on the exploit-related path.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@"Vegeta.2563" said:I'm not looking for partnership. I'm looking to report instead, but I'm not sure the right channels to go through.

If there is some in-game exploit involved, hacking, cheating, etc, hit up the exploits email. Otherwise submit a CS ticket, and they will route it to the right people.

gives you a summary of the various paths, and more details on the exploit-related path.

When submitting a ticket, there isn't a correct problem to select. Only account issue, in game issue, purchase issue.. nothing related to what my actual problem is.

@Vegeta.2563 said:

@Vegeta.2563 said:I'm not looking for partnership. I'm looking to report instead, but I'm not sure the right channels to go through.

gives you a summary of the various paths, and more details on the exploit-related path.

When submitting a ticket, there isn't a correct problem to select. Only account issue, in game issue, purchase issue.. nothing related to what my actual problem is.

If you have video of someone doing something inappropriate/wrong in-game, then that would qualify as an in-game issue.

@Vegeta.2563 said:When submitting a ticket, there isn't a correct problem to select. Only account issue, in game issue, purchase issue.. nothing related to what my actual problem is.

Don't get hung up on the reporting categories. That's designed to get your ticket to the right part of the team more quickly. If you don't see something that fits, find the closest match and explain clearly what your ticket is about. (e.g. don't say what you're not doing — state upfront what you are doing). For example,

I found a video from an ANet partner that I believe has violated ANet's guidelines. I've included the video. The partner is [here] and the main issue is that they [did this, that, and the other].

You almost certainly will not find out if ANet agrees with your assessment, let alone what, if anything, they decide to do about it. (They might just explain the issue to the partner rather than do anything overt, that the rest of us would notice.)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Of course, you can't include the video, or any attachment in your initial ticket. You would have to post the video somewhere, and then provide a link; or wait for the CS Team to request you send them the video.

Good luck.

Oh I have at least the clip link, and a copy of it, if they do delete the clip. So that works.

I went with in-game issue, and report another player.

Archived