Don’t have a 2 premade vs 0 matchup — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Don’t have a 2 premade vs 0 matchup

Poelala.2830Poelala.2830 Member ✭✭✭

It’s terrible matchmaking plain and simple.

Comments

• Faux Play.6104Faux Play.6104 Member ✭✭✭

Honestly most of the duos I've seen are not that good. I'd take my chances with an all solo team.

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

If the duos were good, they would be over 1600 rating at which point they wouldn't be duos anymore. Don't see the problem.

• Seth.8906Seth.8906 Member ✭✭

@ArthurDent.9538 said:
    If the duos were good, they would be over 1600 rating at which point they wouldn't be duos anymore. Don't see the problem.

I have see dous lose because they can t play over 1600

• Martnor.1746Martnor.1746 Member ✭✭✭

If you're Gold or below, the odds are they Duo's because they hope that the two of them coordinating will allow them to climb because they are not that great to begin with. I have beaten plenty of duos as a singles team.

Worst case scenario, there will be one guy who's actually decent while the other is not so great and is looking to get carried. While I won't discount the good player's skills, I doubt it will be the defining factor of a match, although it may help.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.