Remember just a week or two ago... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Remember just a week or two ago...

Shadow Order.7258Shadow Order.7258 Member ✭✭✭

When there was huge BG tears in the forums about how they were dead and needed a link/opening. I wonder what happened...

Comments

• Israel.7056Israel.7056 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3, 2018

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I member

• Hoodie.1045Hoodie.1045 Member ✭✭✭✭

I remember the no downed state being a huge deal in the forums even though it didn't need to be.

Karras The Engineer

• anonymous.7812anonymous.7812 Member ✭✭✭

No. I do remember a lot of boasting though, that 4 full/high servers paired were fighting one full server. Also matchup threads are not allowed.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

No fair guys, BG was dying.
    But as usual through hard work and superior gameplay all their fairweathers rematerialized from oblivion.

Nobody could have forseen

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• anonymous.7812anonymous.7812 Member ✭✭✭

Weird! BG still has roughly the same activity as they've had for months, not including the double-xp week. CONSPIRACY!

• Fury.6281Fury.6281 Member ✭✭

JQ, Forever complaining about BG and running from fights (Except you Strike Force, you guys are okay).

• We are closing this thread because Match Up threads are not allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.