Massive drop in account value

@"circuitnerd.5863" said:I was just looking at GW2Efficiency and noticed my account value had dropped a huge amount between June 29th and June 30th. It went from 37,000g to 12,000g. It's also steadily gone back up to 32,000g now. Anyone know why?XzNEqsT.jpg

A glitch with the API maybe? Possibly getting incorrect/incomplete data from the server.

"The official API is currently broken. This results in items, skins, mailcarriers, minis, recipes, and outfits not displaying or calculating value correctly." Is what shows up at the top of my screen when I go to efficiency. I think that's why everyone's account value dropped so much.

@"Steven K C.6731" said:"The official API is currently broken. This results in items, skins, mailcarriers, minis, recipes, and outfits not displaying or calculating value correctly." Is what shows up at the top of my screen when I go to efficiency. I think that's why everyone's account value dropped so much.

Yep, it periodically fails to retrieve prices for some (random) items, I was browsing my dyes yesterday and it reported some of them as being worth 0 gold, when I refreshed it got prices for them, but may have lost the price of others.

Archived