Guardian and Renewed Justice in newer content

Camael.4239

i usually main guardian and most of my builds base on Radiances Renewed Justice. tho lately more and more content stops to trigger that trait. its not even clear when it triggers and when not, sometimes its related to mobs that dont give xp, sometimes its not. the same mobs however refresh the Deadeyes steal, so there is clearly something wrong here.

its not only on the new kourna map, it happens even with chak... and getting jumped by a bunch of chak and not getting a recharge is really frustrating. i can understand that some content wont refresh it, like the ghosts in bloodstone fen which turn green once you defeat them... but with dying mobs, i bet its a bug.

anyone else noticed that?

• 2 weeks later...

after some investigation i'm pretty certain it all comes down to XP. if a mob dies and does NOT give XP, you wont get a recharge. that happens basically everywhere where you could actually farm, CoF dungeon, some fractals, many open world events...

what threw me off was, in open world events you hit the occasional bystander npc granting you a recharge anyway, thats the reason its not /that/ noticable.

but since deadeye gets their f1 recharged even in those events or necros get life force all the time, this is clearly a bug. pretty please, can we get a fix?

• 1 month later...

This is something I'd just accepted as something that'd never be "fixed" because it seemed the whole no xp mobs not counting was deliberate but if it was fixed for deadeye... c'mon how could they not fix this bug along with that? This would make fighting hordes of trash mobs a lot more fun and less frustrating please fix it.

Archived