China Guild Wars 2 pvp can't play anymore

huluobo.7036

Some players stand still. Often 4vs5 5vs4Every update hopes to be solved, but you only update the professional balance, but don't change the pvp rules.Chinese pvp has completely diedEvery day we condemn the players who are standing still in the game, pvp will only let us quarrel with each other.I don't get the same number of teammates in pvp.

We love pvp Chinese players really really hard to endure the non-combat teammates every day. So far there is no rule to limit these malicious players. After so long, you always don't care, China's fierce battle 2 pvp people are more and more Less, you don’t care at all

It is not just China facing this issue. The easy rewards is very attractive to bots, and botting players. Rewards on loss is a bad thing. The good does not outweigh the bad in a competitive environment.They need to add in a dishonor for a player if whole tam calls them out, dishonor for 2 hours, and for the players that abuse it a banned for 2 weeks.

Gw2 spvp China is dead? Really? Source plz ? & if it turns out to be true, how can this be?I mean is'nt China one of the most gamer populated country in the world... In this instance, china status of this game says it all.Treating Gw2 like it's still a major success & a viable popular mmo is giving me flashbacks of Disney's Rian Johnson Starwars last jedi flop denial all over again.

Archived