Wvw weekend

Samuel.4812

Thoughts? Okay, it's a bad idea. Power ruled the roost for years. Condi had its time. Condi got nerfed already. Pretty good balance atm.

Some other ideas for special WvW weekends. 11111 weekend. No skills other than 1 can be used. No stealth weekend. All stealth skills are removed. Melee weekend. No ranged skills can be used for the duration. /s

I suggested merely as a shake upto the current meta of "whoever can generate more red circles of death wins" I.e. Scourge and arrow cart. It's hell being melee in the current meta still atleast on Fort Aspen wood. I know I should just switch to scourge but id like to play my warrior.

I've changed my warriors build up for survivability but two dodges and endure pain and such are still not really keeping up with amount of pure condition damage I'm receiving. I like sticking with the zero for now as I'm still trying to get good with greatsword.

I've noticed some warriors on my server use commanders gear and I'm considering reforging for that stat attribute.

@"Samuel.4812" said:I suggested merely as a shake upto the current meta of "whoever can generate more red circles of death wins" I.e. Scourge and arrow cart. It's hell being melee in the current meta still atleast on Fort Aspen wood. I know I should just switch to scourge but id like to play my warrior.

I've changed my warriors build up for survivability but two dodges and endure pain and such are still not really keeping up with amount of pure condition damage I'm receiving. I like sticking with the zero for now as I'm still trying to get good with greatsword.

I've noticed some warriors on my server use commanders gear and I'm considering reforging for that stat attribute.

Don't use Endure Pain as your utility skill and bring Berserkers Stance and/or Shake it Off

Thank me later

It helps shrug off a ton of damage plus two stunbreaks on short cd + support for your group

Archived