Where are the team fights?

Crab Fear.1624

Disclaimer: "im bad"

Right into it:

Everyone and their momma is roaming around and just letting go of points, some call it rotation. How is it rotation if you never have more than one point and die many times in skirmishes alone off point?

Also, I usually see the same three classes on each team with a random other class or two spread across the teams , can you guess what they are?

This game was designed for teams of players (friends/guild-mates/relatives) but it changed into a SoloQ Powercreep Spamfest because a few years ago (3 years) majority of players voted for solo play, to prevent being demolished in own their stand-alone type of gaming. This is why now everybody is forced to play ranked PvP alone, without friends or any known person. PvP in this game is developed around playing alone because this is what players want. If you do no like it, buy another game.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:you probably had me in your game unless my playstyle is rubbin off on others... I use conquest as my own personal death match arena

you must be patient zero.

we'll see how the game looks in about 28 days...

well to be honest, after 20s of running to an empty node, then standing around for 20s on an empty node, then running back to another empty node over the course of 20s and capping that empty node for 20s.... Game sort of gets boring just doing rotations, best to go to spawn on a sage firebrand and say "screw this, I'll win by killing everyone at spawn" and then team mates come to help because you're hoggin all the fun.just look at my defense and offense stats lmaodbmNDdm.jpg

My tomes bring all them boys to the yard.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:you probably had me in your game unless my playstyle is rubbin off on others... I use conquest as my own personal death match arena

well to be honest, after 20s of running to an empty node, then standing around for 20s on an empty node, then running back to another empty node over the course of 20s and capping that empty node for 20s.... Game sort of gets boring just doing rotations, best to go to spawn on a sage firebrand and say "screw this, I'll win by killing everyone at spawn" and then team mates come to help because you're hoggin all the fun.just look at my defense and offense stats lmao
dbmNDdm.jpg

& yet, it was announced more Ruining around empty nods type of map'S coming. I'm telling you, i'm actually looking forward to the next promising mmo that i'm not gonna name here. (For fear of trigger happy ban)

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:you probably had me in your game unless my playstyle is rubbin off on others... I use conquest as my own personal death match arena

well to be honest, after 20s of running to an empty node, then standing around for 20s on an empty node, then running back to another empty node over the course of 20s and capping that empty node for 20s.... Game sort of gets boring just doing rotations, best to go to spawn on a sage firebrand and say "screw this, I'll win by killing everyone at spawn" and then team mates come to help because you're hoggin all the fun.just look at my defense and offense stats lmao
dbmNDdm.jpg

& yet, it was announced more Ruining around empty nods type of map'S coming. I'm telling you, i'm actually looking forward to the next promising mmo that i'm not gonna name here. (For fear of trigger happy ban)

more oval quest?

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

dbmNDdm.jpg

more oval quest?

what's Oval Quest? what does that mean?

Archived