So let me just tip my hat to guild wars team.. WOW, the new herald is way way way better. I love the way it is. And there’s not much to change. But here are some things I find a lot of people complaining about and what I see in game that make it extremely difficult. Or how extremely awesome it is. So let’s get to it.
1.The dps in pve is absolutely amazing. Impossible odds with the new master trait That gives 13% dmg, and then on top of that the other trait that gives 1% per boon... all I can say is thank you anet. I was hitting 32k on the golem with realistic buffs and on top of that I was getting 25-28k in raids. Such an awesome feeling.
2. The traits are perfectly in place
3. There is so much diversity with the legends... I can’t express this enough. In pvp I made an insane mally/glint condi/transfer build that worked so well and it kept up with the OP mesmers! I also made a bunker jails build that did great dmg with phenomenal bunking and the best part is your also supporting your team with it.
4. Facet of nature is pretty awesome.. the team supporting is perfect and supporting 10 players is awesome!
5. Pve herald support.. Ventari/glint harrier build.. wow what can I say, it competes with renegade and it does so well. Very pleased and extremely thankful for this so now I don’t just have to play just dps. Like I said very diverse.
1. facet of nature shouldn’t be -3 and should AT LEAST -2.. -3 is a little over kill for glints facets in pvp and pve. Maybe tone it down a bit on one of the facets.
2. One with nature’s consumes should be a bit stronger. For example shiros leeching should at least be in the 200s like come on lol.. Ventari healing should be stronger too.. JUST A BIT doesn’t have to be crazy.
3. Pvp shiros impossible odds should be able to be used with facet of nature.. tone down the energy on either of the two preferably and like I’ve said already, facet of nature passive from -3 to -2 so we can at least use it In sync with impossible odds
4. Also glints facet of nature should be something else tbh it seems useless
This is all I can think of right now for my pros and cons, please leave comments below about your pros and cons. All in all I love it way more than what it used to be and fyi underwater glint is awesome!
8.5/10 for sure
Old herald was a good 7 at most.. so I’m happy could improve just in little spots just needs a little spit shine :P