Doing Personal Story in non-chronological order

So, I have a character with whom I first completed Path of Fire story, THEN moved on to complete the main story.Completing the main story automatically activated Scarlet's War, completing that automatically started Living World Season 2.

So, will completing Living World Season 3 bring me back to the 1st chapter of Path of Fire, even though I've completed it? The main reason I want to complete them is because I don't want to see the green star next to them on the story panel. :s

It shouldnt so far as i know, my guardian completed the main story before HoT was released and ive had to physically activate every single story step afterwards, including sub chapters in the expansions just to move forward.

Also you can drop a story after youve finished it, so if it does just "quit" the chapter.

@Wolfb.7025 said:There is an option to hide the Story Track in your UI.

Options -> User Interface -> Content Guide -> Disable Personal Story

Also you can freely change or deactive chapters of the story in your Journal on the Hero's Panel.

Disabling Personal Story in the Content Guide will only disable the arrow pointing one toward a story step entrance. It does nothing for the actual Story step showing up on the UI.

You can activate or quit any Story (Episode/step) and play them in any order. You can not remove them from the UI unless every Story is completed.

Good luck.

@castlemanic.3198 said:if i remember correctly, i finished season 3 before i finished heart of thorns, and when i finished HoT it didn't update for me automatically. at least i think so, i don't have the best memory.

That's what I was looking for, I just wanted to confirm it does happen this way, so.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234"What I specifically want to know is where the quest log will take me after I finish Living World season 3, since I've already completed Path of Fire. PoF once again (so my whole OCD-questing was in vain)? Skip to LWS4? I just want to know before I sink hours in just S4 to be ready for episode 4, or will I have to complete everything all over once again in order to be "clear".

Archived