What?! No! Don't Transfer!!!

I was recently checking out the cost of transferring between inter continental servers for a friend of mine that lives in the EU. The only way I could see the price was by clicking on servers with different population sizes and see how much the gem price is based on the population density. HOWEVER, as I was checking out a medium size server in the EU I accidentally got transferred from Tarnished Coast, to Fort Ranik, a French server! I sent a ticket, under the Other category yesterday around 10am PST and kept checking on the ticket. It seems like it was looked at but I didn't get any response to the problem. I only logged in after the transfer to see if it was possible to go back to my NA guild hall and my friends there; no luck, can't see each other. Really can use some help!

@"Rogue Sol.1457" said:I was recently checking out the cost of transferring between inter continental servers for a friend of mine that lives in the EU. The only way I could see the price was by clicking on servers with different population sizes and see how much the gem price is based on the population density. HOWEVER, as I was checking out a medium size server in the EU I accidentally got transferred from Tarnished Coast, to Fort Ranik, a French server! I sent a ticket, under the Other category yesterday around 10am PST and kept checking on the ticket. It seems like it was looked at but I didn't get any response to the problem. I only logged in after the transfer to see if it was possible to go back to my NA guild hall and my friends there; no luck, can't see each other. Really can use some help!

It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for support to respond to something like this. (And even then, they probably can't do anything about your PiP loss, as that depends on waiting out the transfer cooldown.) In the past, they have not only moved people back, they've refunded the costs.

PS In the future, you can look up the cost of transferring on the wiki.

PPS I made the mistake myself, when intending to Guest (turns out, there are more warnings for guesting than for transferring) and embarrassingly, I did this after warning people in two different guilds and on the (old) forums about how easy it is to make them mistake.

The problem with this is I'm not able to play with ANYONE from my guilds or my friends. And in order to fix a mistake that's due to a miss click I'm paying $20 for gems. At the time I wasn't thinking about referring to the Wiki for the cost of transfer for a friend, I thought of it only for referring to assets in game.

@Rogue Sol.1457 said:The problem with this is I'm not able to play with ANYONE from my guilds or my friends. And in order to fix a mistake that's due to a miss click I'm paying $20 for gems. At the time I wasn't thinking about referring to the Wiki for the cost of transfer for a friend, I thought of it only for referring to assets in game.

I dont see why your friend couldent check this themselfs

Archived