Best racial looking animations for photon forge?

losingcontrol.1084

Hey guys,

which do you think are the best racial looking animation for photon forge?

Lately rerolled a charr holosmith and those holo "slow mo" leaps and corona burst feels so damn cool.

For example I don't like much the animations on norns, on humans and sylvari they are pretty standard.

Asura are probably cute too, but too small character for my personal view pleasure.

What do you guys think? :D

You don't like the animations on 3 of the 5 races which leaves you with asura and charr. Like you said, asura are cute, but too small of character for your personal view. So the only choice you have left are the charr. Lore wise, the charr invented the engineer profession, so if you're into playing professions that are based on the race that invented it, play charr.

@Hoodie.1045 said:You don't like the animations on 3 of the 5 races which leaves you with asura and charr. Like you said, asura are cute, but too small of character for your personal view. So the only choice you have left are the charr. Lore wise, the charr invented the engineer profession, so if you're into playing professions that are based on the race that invented it, play charr.

No I wasn't asking which one to play xD

It was just a poll to hear what people think.

Yeah I rerolled a charr holosmith and the animations are lit, especially holo leap.

@losingcontrol.1084 said:

@Hoodie.1045 said:You don't like the animations on 3 of the 5 races which leaves you with asura and charr. Like you said, asura are cute, but too small of character for your personal view. So the only choice you have left are the charr. Lore wise, the charr invented the engineer profession, so if you're into playing professions that are based on the race that invented it, play charr.

No I wasn't asking which one to play xD

It was just a poll to hear what people think.

Yeah I rerolled a charr holosmith and the animations are lit, especially holo leap.

It doesn't really matter to me because I despise the holosmith.

I think you can't go wrong with charr Holosmith. We may need some intersting new armor option for the mix and matchyness, but the class is already extremely fun.I mean when I heard engineer got a sword, I was not impressed, but when I got that laserblade this was so over the top, I just had to test it. Add to that that the class emblem is pretty similar to a hand spinner and I just found it delightfully silly.There's other plusses, of course. You get an elite skill that feels like an elite skill, and your animations are actually great.

@"Castigator.3470" said:Add to that that the class emblem is pretty similar to a hand spinner and I just found it delightfully silly.

More like the Mark of Nurgle honestly. I'm surprised that I see more comparisons to fidget spinners than Nurgle.

Anyways, I have a Human Engineer that I occasionally Holosmith on, so I guess Human? The only other races that I notice are the occasional Charr or Asura, probably because Norn, Sylvari, and Humans are all roughly the same size and animations.

Archived