Could you make Ghastly Grinning Shield and others come back this year please(2018)

Saniyah.1984

@Saniyah.1984 said:It would be awsum if we could buy the Ghastly Grinning Shield, Scythe Staff and the Greatsaw for 100-250 Candy corn cobs. which is still like 500-1250 gold but it's much better than 1500+

Ill second that, i mean you can get it from mystic forging, but since its possible to get it through the toilet i see no issues bringing it back either.

This seems more expensive than how they were available last Halloween. I picked up Greatsaw skins for my alt and a friend for a few hundred gold each last year. Seems like the balance is pretty good that way as far as pricing - cheaper during the event and then slowly rising until they drop again the next Halloween.

@Glider.5792 said:

@Xenon.4537 said:Personally I think they should just drop from the bosses in the labyrinth. ~1% drop rate each.

That would drop their price to 1g, and everyone would have them.

Probably less. You are looking at around 1 drop per lab instance per spawn cycle. They are also masterwork quality so there isn't much else you can do with them.

Archived