Could you make Ghastly Grinning Shield and others come back this year please(2018) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Could you make Ghastly Grinning Shield and others come back this year please(2018)

Saniyah.1984Saniyah.1984 Member ✭✭
edited October 11, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

It would be awsum if we could buy the Ghastly Grinning Shield, Scythe Staff and the Greatsaw for 100-250 Candy corn cobs. which is still like 500-1250 gold but it's much better than 1500+

Comments

• Xenon.4537Xenon.4537 Member ✭✭✭

Considering everyone was okay with bringing back the dragon emblem outfit "because its been 6 years" I don't see whats wrong with bringing back halloween skins for the same reason.

+1 for this idea.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Saniyah.1984 said:
    It would be awsum if we could buy the Ghastly Grinning Shield, Scythe Staff and the Greatsaw for 100-250 Candy corn cobs. which is still like 500-1250 gold but it's much better than 1500+

Ill second that, i mean you can get it from mystic forging, but since its possible to get it through the toilet i see no issues bringing it back either.

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

• Glider.5792Glider.5792 Member ✭✭✭

They were a drop last year from BLC. They are coming back almost 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFWMeskOJhk8N-SvOFCJXA
    Fractal speed kills, raids, Black Lion Chest Openings, random.

• holds fingers crossed ^-^

• Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss +1

• Thelgar.7214Thelgar.7214 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 15, 2018

This seems more expensive than how they were available last Halloween. I picked up Greatsaw skins for my alt and a friend for a few hundred gold each last year. Seems like the balance is pretty good that way as far as pricing - cheaper during the event and then slowly rising until they drop again the next Halloween.

• Thelgar.7214Thelgar.7214 Member ✭✭✭

Actually, that was 2016 when I bought them (relatively) cheap. Time flies when you're having fun at Halloween I guess.

• Xenon.4537Xenon.4537 Member ✭✭✭

Personally I think they should just drop from the bosses in the labyrinth. ~1% drop rate each.

@Xenon.4537 said:
    Personally I think they should just drop from the bosses in the labyrinth. ~1% drop rate each.

That would drop their price to 1g, and everyone would have them.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Glider.5792 said:

@Xenon.4537 said:

That would drop their price to 1g, and everyone would have them.

Probably less. You are looking at around 1 drop per lab instance per spawn cycle. They are also masterwork quality so there isn't much else you can do with them.

Well, they did come back, droped quite alot in price on patch day. I opened 75 keys, didnt get Ghastly Grining Shield as a drop, but one of the wardrobe unlocks unlocked it for me =)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.