Repair Anvil in the Labyrinth

Aneysa.3845

@Khisanth.2948 said:Haven't noticed that but you only need to repair every 8 deaths and that is assuming you didn't get ress by anyone with the Noblesse Oblige mastery.

Would like to point out that it can happen that frequently... in the event of bad luck or terrible timing or things. I was in a small group the other night when the tag opened Viscount with only me for reflects... and then Steve came running around the corner.People weren't giving up, but most couldn't manage razzing, so we all waypointed.

@Sapphire Artemis.3062 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Haven't noticed that but you only need to repair every 8 deaths and that is assuming you didn't get ress by anyone with the Noblesse Oblige mastery.

Would like to point out that it
can
happen that frequently... in the event of bad luck or terrible timing or things. I was in a small group the other night when the tag opened Viscount with only me for reflects... and then Steve came running around the corner.People weren't giving up, but most couldn't manage razzing, so we all waypointed.

Reflect is useful for viscount but not an absolute requirement. Just need to pay attention to the candy puddles and your candy coating stacks.

Archived