Force duo past 1600 Rating.

Rizigmar.2681

Wouldn't that kind of force imbalanced matchups, though? The team size is 5, and if everyone 1600+ has to duoq, then one guy has to be below 1600. It would be pretty awkward for that one guy below 1,600 lol. Especially if all of the 1,600+ players are closer to 1,800. They'd be mopping the floors with him lol.

@Kako.1930 said:Wouldn't that kind of force imbalanced matchups, though? The team size is 5, and if everyone 1600+ has to duoq, then one guy has to be below 1600. It would be pretty awkward for that one guy below 1,600 lol. Especially if all of the 1,600+ players are closer to 1,800. They'd be mopping the floors with him lol.

Trust me, there's not that big of a population to begin with, people have already gotten matched up with people that were in or near the 1800 rating mark.

Duo advocates are insane. So if you tip above 1600 rating solo you can never queue again for the rest of the season unless you duo? Since there's no way to lose skill rating unless you're duo and start queueing solo going by your suggestion. What is wrong with you people?

Placed above 1600 in your placement matches? Congratulations! You're done playing for the season! Enjoy!

Stupid, stupid idea. Duo queue advocates are loaded with terrible ideas, as usual. "If you're good enough to be plat 2 or higher solo you don't deserve to play anymore."

@sephiroth.4217 said:Hahaha

Seeing things from the other side... Was ok for solo to force solo on everyone but god forbid we reverse it around and force duo or teams onto people

I was moreso pointing out the mathematical point that the team sizes are 5, so forced duoq doesn't make sense. Forced full teams would make more sense. Either way, forcing anything is wrong in my opinion. I didn't approve of forced solo-q, either.

@"mortrialus.3062" said:Duo advocates are insane. So if you tip above 1600 rating solo you can never queue again for the rest of the season unless you duo? Since there's no way to lose skill rating unless you're duo and start queueing solo going by your suggestion. What is wrong with you people?

Placed above 1600 in your placement matches? Congratulations! You're done playing for the season! Enjoy!

Stupid, stupid idea. Duo queue advocates are loaded with terrible ideas, as usual. "If you're good enough to be plat 2 or higher solo you don't deserve to play anymore."

Nah fam, you just have to realize that solo queuers are rating food, for friends to eat. The sooner people accept this, the sooner we can make Spvp great again. duo queue is the first step. Now we need full teams and mixed queues again and everything will be peachy.

@Kako.1930 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Hahaha

Seeing things from the other side... Was ok for solo to force solo on everyone but god forbid we reverse it around and force duo or teams onto people

I was moreso pointing out the mathematical point that the team sizes are 5, so forced duoq doesn't make sense. Forced full teams would make more sense. Either way, forcing anything is wrong in my opinion. I didn't approve of forced solo-q, either.

Oh I get that... Im just havin a friendly poke at our community

Having solo queue forced upon us in a team environment was the most illogical decision ive ever seen

@mortrialus.3062 said:Give those duo queue whiners an inch and and they all en masse immediately start demanding nonsense like banning solo people 1600+. SMH.

So basically acting like the solo q people did...

Im sorry but its really amusing to me when the shoes are swapped and people find thier fair ideals suddenly unfair.

Best troll thread in a very long time ?

@Rizigmar.2681 said:

@Kako.1930 said:Wouldn't that kind of force imbalanced matchups, though? The team size is 5, and if everyone 1600+ has to duoq, then one guy has to be below 1600. It would be pretty awkward for that one guy below 1,600 lol. Especially if all of the 1,600+ players are closer to 1,800. They'd be mopping the floors with him lol.

Trust me, there's not that big of a population to begin with, people have already gotten matched up with people that were in or near the 1800 rating mark.

can confirm. I soloq only and I regularly get matched with/against some of my friends in 1800+ or close.

Archived