There are 2 EoD novel in Google Play Store, anyone know the different? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

There are 2 EoD novel in Google Play Store, anyone know the different?

Jirayu.5834Jirayu.5834 Member ✭✭

I searched for EoD in Google Play Store and there are 2 books. One has 432 pages, and another has 336 pages

https://imgur.com/gallery/1VL8Fs4

I'm not sure what are those 100 pages different. Is it a bonus content/bonus chapter or something else? Is it worth buying?

Thanks

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Blank pages

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Aaron Ansari.1604Aaron Ansari.1604 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 26, 2018

If it makes a difference, the physical copy has 432 pages, counting the unnumbered ones. I'm not sure how they would get that down to 336 in the other version.

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

• @Aaron Ansari.1604 said:
    If it makes a difference, the physical copy has 432 pages, counting the unnumbered ones. I'm not sure how they would get that down to 336 in the other version.

prolly changed font for a smaller one :P

• Aaron Ansari.1604Aaron Ansari.1604 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2018

I honestly don't know the first thing about e-books, but is it usual to sell different font sizes instead of letting the user adjust at will? And if so, is it usual to offer the smaller version for 37% off the price?

R.I.P., Old Man of Auld Red Wharf. Gone but never forgotten.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2018

@Aaron Ansari.1604 said:
    I honestly don't know the first thing about e-books, but is it usual to sell different font sizes instead of letting the user adjust at will? And if so, is it usual to offer the smaller version for 37% off the price?

No it isn't in either case. That is something I've only ever seen (and sold) in physical books

I would expect the obvious answer is an error or mislisting and it's actually identical. I guess it is possible for it to be a font thing or an ebook conversion from a different format/region though. Just seems unlikely given I've only ever seen EoD in one format.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.