Just a word to appreciate the Extra Life event!

Michram.6853

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank you for this post, really. It's been a crazy few months setting this up, but watching the devs step up to go beyond what I ever imagined in supporting this event has been incredibly exciting. I asked if we could arrange the karma gift as an in-game thank you. The devs I was working with came back to me with "Sure, we can do that but what if we also did all this other stuff in addition to that?" They are heroes.

You, the GW2 community, are also heroes. The fact that the GW2 community has gotten us past the 10% mark on our $25,000 goal and the event hasn't even begun yet is incredible. Thank you all for that! I'm dying to see what happens once the event begins and the devs livestreaming start rolling out all of the surprises they've planned.

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:Thank you for this post, really. It's been a crazy few months setting this up, but watching the devs step up to go beyond what I ever imagined in supporting this event has been incredibly exciting. I asked if we could arrange the karma gift as an in-game thank you. The devs I was working with came back to me with "Sure, we can do that but what if we also did all this other stuff in addition to that?" They are heroes.

You, the GW2 community, are also heroes. The fact that the GW2 community has gotten us past the 10% mark on our $25,000 goal and the event hasn't even begun yet is incredible. Thank you all for that! I'm dying to see what happens once the event begins and the devs livestreaming start rolling out all of the surprises they've planned.

I'm even more happier after reading Your post! Cannot wait for the event to begin! <3

This Stream was absolutely phenomenal! It was such a nice time I had with the devs. I had my tears flowing down when I saw the pain of the people, and the second chance that the other people gave them. I had pitied the Devs when they picked a bad bean (poor @Rubi Bayer.8493 ...). I was laughing, and I felt so heart-warmed when the Devs couldn't even complete the Halloween JP. :D

Everything ended with this nice version of Fear not this Night and @"Katelyn Isaacson II.7390" holding a plunger. :D

I have no words to describe how happy I am after this wonderful stream. I am just glad I could participate in this splendid event. Thank You all for making it special!

• 4 weeks later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

@Arden.7480 said:This Stream was absolutely phenomenal! It was such a nice time I had with the devs. I had my tears flowing down when I saw the pain of the people, and the second chance that the other people gave them. I had pitied the Devs when they picked a bad bean (poor @Rubi Bayer.8493 ...). I was laughing, and I felt so heart-warmed when the Devs couldn't even complete the Halloween JP. :D

Everything ended with this nice version of Fear not this Night and @"Katelyn Isaacson II.7390" holding a plunger. :D

I have no words to describe how happy I am after this wonderful stream. I am just glad I could participate in this splendid event. Thank You all for making it special!

Super late response on my part, but thanks so much for enjoying our silly video! Definitely one of my favorite days at any job I've ever had. :D

@Katelyn Isaacson.5123 said:

@Arden.7480 said:This Stream was absolutely phenomenal! It was such a nice time I had with the devs. I had my tears flowing down when I saw the pain of the people, and the second chance that the other people gave them. I had pitied the Devs when they picked a bad bean (poor @Rubi Bayer.8493 ...). I was laughing, and I felt so heart-warmed when the Devs couldn't even complete the Halloween JP. :D

Super late response on my part, but thanks so much for enjoying our silly video! Definitely one of my favorite days at any job I've ever had. :D

I imagine so! I hope we'll see more from the Soggy Joko Brothers... and Sister? in the future ;)

Archived