Best runes/sigils for WvW

hOpe.6180

Durability is pretty good for your runes. You can buy them from the vendor with some gold and testimonies.

Sigils diffe and depend on what sets you're running,, but Sigil of Force and Accuracy are pretty common. Sigil of Air on Greatsword or Offhand Axe works too. On Hammer Absorption and Draining, especially as Spellbreaker.

Hey thanks for answering, yea that's pretty much my exact build atm wich is really good but i'm getting kinda bored of it. I should have been more explicit, i was a bit lazy at 2.00 am so let me rephrase: i'm looking for fresh ideas about runes & sigils, something that can suit the standard spellbreak build in a large scale zerg vs zerg battlefield, other than Durability/Interupt sigils & co.

Friend of mine sold me the idea about Rune of the Wurm & Sigil of Severance, for a decent bonus to crit. dmg, raw hp and better burst deliver.As for me i was thinking on a Retaliation build oriented, with Rune of Sanctuary/Imminent Threat/Spiked Armor in a kind of 'hit me u die' way. Maybe bad with all the boonrip tho.Also any toughts on Sigil of Frenzy ?

For Core Warrior MMR build I use Durability (tanky choice) or Strength (damage choice) - Greatsword with Energy/Hydromancy, Axe+Shield with Intelligence/Leeching or Doom.

Dodgeroll into my enemy, weapon swap to Greatsword before the dodge ends so I get my endurance back, hydromancy damages them and so does Reckless Dodge. It's a nice wombocombo. Weapon Swap to Axe and then Throw Axe so it crits and does extra damage from Leeching or applies the Doom Poison for Healing reduction.

Archived