Is it possible to re-earn "Raise the Banners" achievement story objects?

I just decided to go back and complete the Raise the Banners: Sunspear achievements, but realized that I was missing the item Radiant Charge, which is "story-bound" to Enemy of My Enemy. I've read forum posts already about how you need to open the corresponding story-reward boxes on the correct character. My only assumption at this point was that back when I actually did the PoF story, I stuffed the reward crate in my bank and opened it with another character. I just tried running the story again on my main, but no reward at the end.

My question is this: Is there a way to re-acquire this Radiant Charge? Do I have to take an alt aaaallll the way through the PoF story, or will that even work?

you can redo the story chapters (just pick the correct one in the story journal from PoF's list) anytime after you've completed them, i dont remember exactly the flow of the PoF storyline instances anymore but depending on the instances in a certain chapter you may need to repeat a few before you get to "Enemy of My Enemy"

I did this same thing, sent my first three containers to a bag opener by mistake. There is no way to re-earn them in game on that same toon, but it probably is the sort of thing that CS would help out with. I never actually tried to get them to fix it for me though bc I figure it was my mistake and I'll just fix it next time I run another toon through . . .

What could have happened is that you got the "Warmarshal's Tribute" that you receive at the end of Enemy of my Enemy, but received another item: Resilient Beam or Necrotic Graft (the item you receive depends on the answer you give in Blazing a Trail. Maybe because you opened it with another character, as you said (idk if it's possible).So you might have unlocked Amnoon Independence or Salute to Palawa Joko. Check if you have one of these 2 achievements unlocked.In that case... you must do the story with another alt and select to support the Sunspears (again?). (you need to do Blazing a Trail 3 times with a different character to collect the last (4th) banner anyway).

EDIT: ok, I've read the Gop's reply... so it's possible to open it on another alt :/ sad

Archived