Mesmer Lv1-80 Builds

Veluna.7316

There is a bunch of stuff on endgame builds and particularly for PvP, but I have not seen much of anything on thoughts for taking from lv1-80 before you get access to professions. As the hero points and unlocks prevent you from making an optimal build of any sort until late game it got me thinking of what might enable the fastest lv1-80 type build in order of things to collect. The idea that comes to mind is something that enables burst DPS, but the inherent selections on Mesmer certainly do not seem like fast burst until late game where you can start stacking effects such as condition damage.

Early on while still trying to unlock basic abilities Sword seems the fastest damage output option due to skill 2 for the quick burst. Greatsword could better enable the faster group clearing.

I'd suggest just slotting damage gear, grabbing a mainhand sword regardless of damage type, and you can't go wrong with much else. Prob want blink and a ranged option though.

Foci is good for getting everything together

GS mirror blade burst works just as fine on mobs as it does players.

Inspiration line is good if you want to ignore conditions.

What you want for leveling is weapons that can attack multiple targets at once.

My suggestion would be go for Sword/X and Greatsword combination.Greatsword is great bursting weapon, especially if you take the GS trait in domination. Scepter is also very strong for single target bursts because Confusing Images is a great skill

I would recommend Sword Offhand and Illusions using Persistence of Memory, Phantasmal Haste and Phantasmal Force.If you use that you can fight on 19+ might the whole time.

When you summon the Sword phantasm you gain 8 might and when it dies you gain 11 Might. And if you run Phantasmal Haste it dies pretty quickly. Combined with SotEther thjs makes a really good leveling build.

@Me Games Ma.8426 said:I would recommend Sword Offhand and Illusions using Persistence of Memory, Phantasmal Haste and Phantasmal Force.If you use that you can fight on 19+ might the whole time.

When you summon the Sword phantasm you gain 8 might and when it dies you gain 11 Might. And if you run Phantasmal Haste it dies pretty quickly. Combined with SotEther thjs makes a really good leveling build.

Keep in mind that u need to hit with your own sword to grant yourself AND the phantasm the 8 might.Fun fact : in wvw u grant yourself 4 might only due to skill split , but phantasm still gets it 8 stacks.

Archived