Necromancer Profession - Useless?

xiede.8543

I don't know if this is one of those questions better for the Necro forum but I figured I would try it out here first.I am one of those players that quite honestly really likes to just play one character. Always have. So rolling a bunch of alts is not really my thing. I rampaged around as a Necro (the profession I enjoyed the most) two years ago when I last played (just recently came back this last week).Can you find fractal groups and raid groups as a Necro? Not looking at like those bleeding edge groups (got tired of that scene in WoW which is basically the reason I came back to GW2 for my unwind time). I never did raids the last time I was in game and I never did fractals and I'd like to in time experience them.Can I find groups as a Necro? or am I better off trying to play one of the other classes?

Play necro well and you can carry noobs. If everyone is pro player in your team then you will fall short in whatever you do. You cannot be the best but you can carry others for win. Now do you want to have top/highest label in any gamemode or are you just satisfied with completing things?

Power reapers are in meta as well as thinking scourge, it all comes how good are you in class. I pug my fractals and never had problem with a reaper or mercy scourge joing to in runs. ATM I even think to gear my reaper and take to daily fractals as I'm bit bored with my DH & SB.

• 1 month later...

Archived