How do you encourage people to join PVP Quene

Icemanfrost.5428

I usually say "I am God King of PVP. All will be destroyed, you will bow down before Your King"

they usually say "Oh really you suck nub, you're not worth my time. I will pwn your face all day"

I say "Oh yea? Well why don't you prove it and join PVP so I can destroy you

Than Person joins Quene to "show me" regardless if I win or not in the game. I already won by getting them to join the match. Tips you use to get people to join PVP quene early?

@sephiroth.4217 said:I ask in guild chat then pick one of the 3 people who responded..More people used to respond but it's been a while since we were able to play together and some feel unwelcome or isolated if you don't pick them for duo...

I wish my guild ran them, most of my guild does I come online at odd times. I look for ways to motivate people to join

@Icemanfrost.5428 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:I ask in guild chat then pick one of the 3 people who responded..More people used to respond but it's been a while since we were able to play together and some feel unwelcome or isolated if you don't pick them for duo...

I wish my guild ran them, most of my guild does I come online at odd times. I look for ways to motivate people to join

I always advocate for PvP but its hard to get people to play without rewards, can only get maybe 1 or 2 troll games in for guild missions but that's about it...

I'm sure enough people on this forum hate me enough to join queue if they had a chance at killing me, easy free kill Tempest right here :lol:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

I always advocate for PvP but its hard to get people to play without rewards, can only get maybe 1 or 2 troll games in for guild missions but that's about it...

I'm sure enough people on this forum hate me enough to join queue if they had a chance at killing me, easy free kill Tempest right here :lol:

Sometimes people don't join or at least right away they need a bit of encourgement

@Icemanfrost.5428 said:

@Marxx.5021 said:You cannot motivate people to join a game mode Anet has practically on life support mode.

I don't know. I like this game more than other games. Why is it on life support. It seems fun to me?

It looks like almost all resoures go into PvE content. There is so little progress in PvP when it comes to add something new. Bugs get not fixed. Match quality is getting worse together with a shrinking player base. There are other issues as well but all comes down to the effort Anet wants to put into PvP. For me its not more than preserving whats there but no intention to develop it further.

@Marxx.5021 said:

@Marxx.5021 said:You cannot motivate people to join a game mode Anet has practically on life support mode.

I don't know. I like this game more than other games. Why is it on life support. It seems fun to me?

It looks like almost all resoures go into PvE content. There is so little progress in PvP when it comes to add something new. Bugs get not fixed. Match quality is getting worse together with a shrinking player base. There are other issues as well but all comes down to the effort Anet wants to put into PvP. For me its not more than preserving whats there but no intention to develop it further.

We literally just got two new maps. I mean what looks like effort? New game modes?

@SteepledHat.1345 said:

We literally just got two new maps. I mean what looks like effort? New game modes?

Compared to living story content two PvP maps in like two years aren't enough to attract new player. To me effort would look like doing as much as required to keep a stable player base. For that you need incentive to get new player into PvP. Improving or adding new game modes, more frequent updates, promoting special events or improving rewards would help. But with so little effort put into PvP any improvement took to long.

Every update has 20 new flashy buy able skins and a brand new full map with quests and all. Every few months. pvp gets half butt update here hald butt update there. A new zzz zzz zzz circlequest map (same boring gamemode) and a "new" 2v2 map that never had a chance in hotjoin. The new 2 maps took years to come out. This game has no pvp support at all its merely a money maker off the kids that like flashy items. No wonder it had no chance at ESL or any type of competitive pvp. Hell ranked is even a joke with a "leader board" that is just about who can wintrade better. Population near extinction in pvp but the next update will still have 20 new flashy items to buy.

You would only need some kind of advertisings in game. Like :

• Daily tournament A starts in 1 hour/30 min. Winners will earn glory and xx gold
  • XX has won Daily tournament A
  • Monthly tournaments starts in 1 hour
  • XX has won Monthly tournament

Sadly, i'm under the impression that mostly noone cares about PvP because the simply don't know. I like interesting myself into At's results, but i cannot even know who won the monthly nor what build did they run besides the account name of the winner, which i know by going on PvP panel. That's not enough at all to encourage new players to give their best in my opinion.

@"Icemanfrost.5428" said:I usually say "I am God King of PVP. All will be destroyed, you will bow down before Your King"

they usually say "Oh really you suck nub, you're not worth my time. I will pwn your face all day"

I say "Oh yea? Well why don't you prove it and join PVP so I can destroy you

Than Person joins Quene to "show me" regardless if I win or not in the game. I already won by getting them to join the match. Tips you use to get people to join PVP quene early?

Anyone baited by that has some serious emotional issues or is a child. A self respecting adult with out power struggle issues simply joins when they want to play.

Why not just invite people to join for a match.

you could try offering copper...

I encourage people to stop wasting time on the cesspool of ranked and join the fun where bots, hackers ,afk pve reward hunters, and match manipulators do not go. The "rewards" are in ranked which makes unranked a better community. All the trash flows to the ranked button thinking they can out wintrade the top wintraders. Sorry but mama's basement trolls like those that have alt accounts they use to throw games are just trash kids and it's not worth the time dealing with trash people. They have alot of time eating pizza rolls down below the house.

Play unranked.

Archived