Tangled Depths Meta elusive

Lord Zig.9812

Hi allI have been trying to do Tangled depths meta, well since HOT. Maybe I'm just REALLY unlucky, but have had absolutely no luck in getting involved in this meta (I'm talking literally 30+ attempts probably at lot more). When the event is in motion which I find is by far the rarest meta to be done I can NEVER get into the instance, it is ALWAYS full. When I have ever got in, then it is ALWAYS finished.I mean, I have never seen what this event entails and now feel I never will.

Just putting this out there. Maybe someone can explain what happens during this event cos I fear I ain't EVER gonna see it for myself.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers

Check when the next meta starts.Be in Tangled Depths 15-20 minutes early.Open the LFG tab.Go to the Open World - Tangled Depths subsectionJoin one of the many scquads.Change instance to the one your squad is in.Teleport or move to this waypoint: [&BPUHAAA=] (copy past this into your chat to get the ingame link)

I'm sorry but this is all on you. The TD meta is one of the most run metas in the game.

except, that when I do ... the world is full, not like I haven't tried. More times than I can count. Right click Join in Tangled depths (Nope), repeat several dozen times and by the time I get in its over... everytime. Like I said kinda not had ANY luck getting into this event ever. Now fed up trying.

@Lord Zig.9812 said:except, that when I do ... the world is full, not like I haven't tried. More times than I can count. Right click Join in Tangled depths (Nope), repeat several dozen times and by the time I get in its over... everytime. Like I said kinda not had ANY luck getting into this event ever. Now fed up trying.

Which means you're not early enough.

@Lord Zig.9812 said:Maybe someone can explain what happens during this event cos I fear I ain't EVER gonna see it for myself.

The others have given good tips on getting in (for comparison, the one time I've gone through it, I joined the world 30-40 minutes in advance; that's a hefty time investment, and I won't blame anyone who can't or won't make it), so addressing this part, the answer is... well, not much.

The Order of Whispers sets up a set of giant cannons to blast their way into a sealed tunnel. This draws the chak like flies to rancid honey, since they feed off the magic that powers the cannons. Using methods and allies from the four outposts across the rest of the map- the Nuhoch, the Rata Novan remnants, and the Pact ogres and SCAR team- the Order draws out the most powerful type of chak, the gerents, and kills them before they reach the nexus, allowing the cannons to fire freely and open up a back way into Dragon's Stand, in turn allowing the Pact to move their remaining quantities of supplies and manpower onto Mordremoth's doorstep in relative safety, and so setting up the start of the last zone's meta.

We kill a ton of bugs to open a tunnel. And there's loot, too.

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@Lord Zig.9812 said:except, that when I do ... the world is full, not like I haven't tried. More times than I can count. Right click Join in Tangled depths (Nope), repeat several dozen times and by the time I get in its over... everytime. Like I said kinda not had ANY luck getting into this event ever. Now fed up trying.

Which means you're not early enough.

This, if the world is full you either have to try for a different map or be there earlier. The meta is highly desired still and as such some people form up as far as 30 minutes early.

Archived