Lost PvP Statistic

angelofhate.9705

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem with my PvP Statistic and like to ask you for some possible Ideas what the Reason could be for my Issue.I didnt played since 2015 and joined back this year. My PvP Overview was resetted and i cant explain why. I already asked the German and the English Support but none of them were able to explain it to me because they couldnt find any Reasons for that. My level has not changed, so everything is fine but the Overview of all my played Matches/Wins etc. is gone.It shows i played all my Matches with my Revenant and only all Matches since my Comeback are displayed. I played several Rounds and with different Classes so this cant be true.I dont like to loose my Statistic and really like to know the Reason for that but i cant find any answers or people with the same Issue.My friends stopped playing in 2015 too and joined this year again and nothing has changed in their Statistics.

I'll upload some Screenshots so u can see what im trying to explain here.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for all answers. :-)

bA

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and thanks for your answer.Yes, im 100% sure its the correct Account. I only have 1 Account.My Rank is fine. Its still Dolyak but it shows only 7 Played Matches in all the time which does not match with the Rank.The 7 Matches was played after my Comeback this year.Support already said they have no Idea what the Issue could be and i should ask here and Report a Bug in Ingamebugtracker because they have no access to the PvP Overview. Sadly no changes until yet.I'll ask the Support again.

Best Regards

• 2 weeks later...

,,After looking a bit more into the account we were unable to find a concrete solution or cause to the PvP stats resetting. This also means that we can not restore or credit back the appropriate stats that would go with the rank currently obtained. ''

Seems like nobody can help with this Issue. :/I checked my Account with API Key on Sites like GW2 Efficiency and it shows im Rank 1 (Rabbit) which is not true.I'm Rank Dolyak ingame at the moment.All Matches since Stat Reset are available of Efficiency.

It really looks like my account is the only one affected. :cry:

The Issue is all my Stats in the PvP Panel Overview are deleted.I went back to GW2 this year and my PvP Panel shows my Rank, so thats fine, but the Points like ,,Played Matches'' or ,,Matches by Profession'' has been resetted to 0.My friends went back to GW2 this year again and everything is fine at their Statistics. I played a few Matches after my Comeback and these matches are displayed but everything from old Stats is gone for no Reason and nobody cant explain why.

Sorry for my bad englishHope you can understand me.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer Chaith. Interesting to know that there is still someone with the same problem.I checked so much in the Web because of that and couldnt find any other Posts related to this Issue.I reported this two Times with a Screenshot in the Bugtracker but no Action until yet.Nobody can help in this Case. That's a shame.

Hopefully there will be a solution someday. :/

Best Regards

Archived