Veteran Branded Ogre

Einlanzer.1627

@Boysenberry.1869 said:I found him rather irritating. I try to stay at range, stability and dodge a lot. The worst part about falling is that the mobs below will keep you in combat preventing you from hopping back up there.

Indeed, its an incredibly stupid design choice. This combined with a rather unannounced knockback (its not the obvious leap) on a very short cd make it almost as annoying as the dazing teleport ogre on DBL. Almost.

That said 2 players will still make mincemeat of it because it doesnt have that much hp. IMO what it needs is an AoE indicator and a longer build for the knockback. Could even buff the hp then.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Boysenberry.1869 said:I found him rather irritating. I try to stay at range, stability and dodge a lot. The worst part about falling is that the mobs below will keep you in combat preventing you from hopping back up there.

Indeed, its an incredibly stupid design choice. This combined with a rather unannounced knockback (its not the obvious leap) on a very short cd make it almost as annoying as the dazing teleport ogre on DBL.
Almost

That said 2 players will still make mincemeat of it because it doesnt have that much hp. IMO what it needs is an AoE indicator and a longer build for the knockback. Could even buff the hp then.

I honestly got angrier than I've been in a long time at this game trying to beat him. Then, just because I'm a masochist, I went back to the HoT maps and tried to finish some masteries. Needless to say, my day kind of snowballed downward because of that fight. Hahhah.

Archived