[SPOILERS] Taimi's future

perilisk.1874

So, notwithstanding the ending of Ep5 (I'm operating under the assumption things will turn around in the final Ep of the season), do you think Taimi will decide that eternal life as a smurf is better than life as a golem or a slow and excruciating death, and accept Aurene as her Lord and Savior?

@Svez Poizon XD.5268 said:Aurene is dead, Taimi will probably die in ep6 or soon after that.....they just want to delete those characters to start something new. They will lose a lot of players who waited those 3-4 months to see what will happen, those players will quit gw2 like me and my gf.

Well, I'd say to give it at least one more episode. I still feel hopeful that there is an ep6 which reverses the states of Kraalkatorik and Aurene as of the end of Ep5.

@Svez Poizon XD.5268 said:Aurene is dead, Taimi will probably die in ep6 or soon after that.....they just want to delete those characters to start something new. They will lose a lot of players who waited those 3-4 months to see what will happen, those players will quit gw2 like me and my gf.

I think if anything the opposite will happen and this will keep many people playing longer to see what happens next. It's clear Aurene's death isn't quite absolute given the Ascension discussion earlier in the episode. They didn't kill her off just for the sake of it. If this causes players to quit GW2, then they were already on the edge of going anyway. I can't possibly fathom one cutscene causing a mass walkout..

Archived